Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ranch Pretzels

We've all had those days where one frustration leads to another, and all you want to do is come home and SMASH something! Today was one of those days, so I elected to smash up a batch of Ranch Pretzels!!

Back in college when I lived at the sorority house, my roommate Kylie introduced me to this snack, and since then I've been hooked! Not only is it a fun way to get out your aggression; it's also a crowd favorite for parties or to have on hand for snacking. Time to give your boring old plain pretzels a makeover! Enjoy! Sigma Love to my 202 Main Street Girls!!

Ranch Pretzels

(2) 16 oz Bags of Sourdough Hard Pretzels

(2) Envelopes Ranch Dressing Mix

1 ½ Cups Oil (Olive or Vegetable)

3 Tsp. Dill Weed

3 Tsp. Garlic Powder

Pre-Heat Oven to 200 degrees. Smash Pretzels while still in bag, to break up into bite-size pieces. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Add pretzels and coat thoroughly. Pour into ungreased baking pan. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.

Recipe courtesy www.recipegoldmine.com

Click here to print recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment