Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Recipe Holder ~ Kitchen Tips & Tricks

Many times friends are helping out around my kitchen before a party and inevitably someone makes the comment...."Uh Rachel there's a coat hanger in your kitchen cabinet??? Do I need to check for the Milk in the dishwasher or something?" Nope rest assured the coat hanger is there for a reason!!

Today I want to share one of the simplest tricks I use for recipes that I've printed from the internet. I have such a limited work-space, and I find by the end of the night the recipe has nearly caught fire getting too close to a burner, or is sploshed and sloshed with sauces and what not.

So simple fix! Take a coat hanger, the kind you use for pants/skirt that has clips or you could take a regular hanger with a clothes-pin. Hang it off the kitchen cabinet handle over or next to your stove. Clip your printed recipe in place and voila! Not only is it off of your work surface, its up at eye level where you can easily read the next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment